- State-of-the -art instrumentation amplifier.
- 3rd generation high resolution design.
- Ultra fast settling circuit architecture.
- High speed design with high current capability.
- Ultra precision RF type layout and topology.
- Focused Array high-speed aligned fet output section.
- SHHA high-speed hybrid driver module featuring exclusive circuit tuning.
- Power Vault magnetic field containment system.
- New generation vertical mos-fet output transistors with innovative servo-bias tracking system.
- Multiple power supply array with independant power supplies and bias adjustment for each output device.
- Non-invasive optical and thermal protection circuits.
- Fully discrete design with dual monaural operation.
- All modular construction with instrumentation connectors.
Power Output (continuous):
@ 8 ohms - 200 Watts RMS
@ 4 ohms - 360 Watts RMS
@ 2 ohms - 545 Watts RMS
Output Current: 60 Amps peak per channel
±0.1 dB, DC-150 KHz
±1 dB, DC-1 MHz
±3 dB, DC-1.8 MHz
Less than 0.015% from DC to 100 KHz, typically 0.009% @ 200 WRMS/8 ohms
8 Tone Cluster Test 20 KHz @ 500 Hz separation
0.01% 8 ohms
0.015% 4 ohms
Less than 400 nanoseconds
1.5 microseconds to -40dB
Signal to Noise:
97dB unweighted, 107dB ASA A
102dB @ full power 8 ohms
10K ohms in parallel with 100 pf
1.5 volts/nominal output
100 volts, 120 volts, 240 volts (internal wiring)
AC Voltage Range:
0° to 50° Celsius range; 32° to 122° Fahrenheit
482 x 184 x 458 mm